Steel Drum Solos & Duos
- Bassman : Abby and Dan w/ backing tracks - an interesting and interactive option
- Wonderful World, Beautiful People: A good example of our steel drum playing as an instrumental duo (has live bass and drumset) video
- Jump in the Line: Steel drum duo w/ vocals and backing tracks video
- Three Little Birds: A classic Bob Marley reggae, performed as a steel pan duo with vocals. Taken at a university noon concert video
- Pan in Harmony: A lyrical calypso by the famous Lord Kitchener, performed as a steel pan duo with vocals. Taken at a university noon concert video
- The Hammer: Duo w/ steel drums (Dan) and drumset (Sean Daniel) w/ bass backing tracks video
- TV show Outer Spaces: video
On the set for a surprise outdoor redecorating show, produced by Screen Door Entertainment. This particular backyard was redone in a Caribbean theme and we were part of the reveal at the end of the show.
- Steel drum and marimba duo - with backing tracks; a beautiful combination:
- In small steel drum and Caribbean bands, we may use backing tracks to play the role of bass and drum set parts. Go to the Bands page for larger bands, which usually do not use backing tracks; instead they include a live bassist, drummer, and/or other musicians (and is a higher- quality sound).
- We play from a steel drum soloist to a seven-piece band. Need some help choosing a band size? Go to What Size Band Do I Choose? or Contact Us